We strive to build a climate of trust within our places of work. Here are six ingredients that go into the mix.
1. Communicate without fear of reprisal.
2. Encourage dialogue.
3. Value interdependence and mutual respect.
4. Make commitment, accountability and fairness the norm.
5. Praise and acknowledge good work.
6. Live with integrity and authenticity, daily.
Our relationships become strained and then shatter like glass without trust.
Richard P. Fontanie MSW, FCMC From his pending Book Fontanie | Quicktips