Most people who try to make money online have heard of ClickBank. Indeed, the seasoned money makers see it as a goldmine. However, most beginners and often intermediate marketers have difficulty cracking the ‘ClickBank’ code, that is until CB University came on the scene.
CB University courses is one of the best online courses out there, and thousands of customers are reaping the benefits. Fortunately, the latest version, 2.0, is much improved version than the first release.
Several CB University members have written glowing testimonials about the training and how it bridges the knowledge gap that has always eluded beginners from succeeding with ClickBank.
Here are some of the pros and cons of CB University 2.0.
The Good Points:
1) One of the most improved additions to CB University is that it now covers both affiliate marketing and product creation. The previous version only covered product creation, and that left the affiliate group to sort out the learning for themselves.
Version 2.0 has greater flexibility than the first-generation version. Generally, this gives affiliate beginners an easier way to start off as an affiliate… and as their knowledge and experience grows, they’ll be able to take on the more daunting challenge of becoming a product vendor.
2) The training itself is detailed with notes, videos and over-the-shoulder instructions. The methods are clearly explained in a step-by-step manner and even the greenest beginner will be able to follow along without difficulty.
3) The people behind CB University 2.0 (Matt Hulett, Adam Horwitz, Justin Atlan) are all accomplished marketers in their own right. They are NOT hustlers and scammers who will take your money and run. This is crucial when choosing to spend money on any online course.
4) The training is broad in scope, easy to follow, and spread over 12 weeks. So be prepared to be busy for a while. And, although it comes in two packages it will do you in good stead to stick with one package before moving on to the next one.
It would be wise for beginners to start off with the affiliate training and become thoroughly familiar with it before moving on to the product package.
The Product Training
* Week 1 – How It Works
* Week 2 – Finding Your Perfect Product
* Week 3 – Creating Your Avatar
* Week 4 – Creating Your Product
* Week 5 – Creating your Perfect Upsell
* Week 6 – Sales Copy & Conversion Maximizing
* Week 7 – The Easy Video Sales Letter
* Week 8 – Finalizing your Product
* Week 9 – Getting onto ClickBank
* Week 10 – Attracting & Managing JV Relationships
* Week 11 – Split Testing
* Week 12 – Scaling your Success
* Bonus: Selling High Ticket Products on Webinars
The Affiliate Training
* Week 1 - Affiliate Marketing on ClickBank
* Week 2 - Understanding Affiliate Marketing
* Week 3 - Finding Your Passion
* Week 4 - The Ultimate Affiliate Funnel
* Week 5 - Free, Free, Free: Always Over Deliver
* Week 6 - Writing the Perfect Swipe
* Week 7 - The Email Blueprint
* Week 8 - Scaling and Expanding
* Bonus: Running Affiliate Promotions
5) The product comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. So, you have 2 months to give CB University 2.0 a test run. We’re guessing that once you join, you’ll probably stick around for a long time because it has that much value.
6) Like many top-notch training programs, CB University has an active forum allowing you to associate with your peers, ask questions as well as interact with and learn from other fellow marketers.
7) The program is also equipped with a very practical toolkit that you’ll continually refer to as you get your business off the ground. The toolkit comes with online video training that covers some of the tech stuff that most beginners have difficulty with.
Here’s a list of some of the ‘tools’ inside:
* Camtasia Alternative: APowersoft for Screen Recording
* Creating a Sales Presentation with PowerPoint
* Demographic Research with Google & Twitter
* Design Banners, Posts, & Giveaways with Canva
* Enhance Your Social Media Activity with Hootsuite
* Increasing Conversions with Optimonk
* Introduction to Tools
* Outsourcing with UpWork
* Recording Your Sales Video with Camtasia
* Sending Broadcasts and Automating with AWeber
* Setting Up Your Funnel with CB Builder
* Setting Up a Custom Domain with GoDaddy
* Split Testing with Visual Website Optimizer
* Video Editing with Camtasia
8) There are also live Q & A sessions for members where more training is provided. For those who are unable to attend, you can always catch up on these sessions which are recorded and uploaded in the members area. The value in these sessions more than make up for the monthly fee.
The Not So Good Points
1) You can’t just take the course without taking action. The two go hand in hand. Like all course application is key to your success. This is not necessarily a bad point, but don’t expect magic. You need to work at the learning to realize your results.
2) The amount of information in CB University can be overwhelming and may make beginners feel the process is too difficult and so drop out. Again, the best way to overcome this problem is to take your time and focus on being an affiliate before moving to becoming a vendor. Your confidence will grow once you start making commissions and then you can try your hand at becoming a product vendor.
3) The membership is a recurring fee. A beginner who is strapped for cash may find that the monthly fee is a burden. The fee gets much higher if you choose the upgrade (Builder 2.0).
4) The training doesn’t provide options for lower cost web page builders and an alternative to Aweber, such as Get Response.
From my review of CB I suggest this is one of the best online marketing courses available and is the benchmark when it comes to ClickBank training.
The fact that it covers both affiliate marketing and how to be a vendor in the ClickBank marketplace makes this a truly well-rounded training program.
With thousands of students and many success stories, the product delivers. If you wish to make a decent side income, and you can afford it, then this course may be just what you are looking for to succeed, both as a product vendor and an affiliate.
CB university will help you make the income you need so that you can quit your day job and have the freedom and independence as an internet marketer. Our proviso is that if you do the work and closely follow the training, you will become a successful entrepreneur.
>>>Go here for Clickbank University 2.0
Note: “ClickBank University does not own or operate this website and is not responsible for its contents. It is owned by Fontanie Associates Consulting Services Inc, an independent marketing affiliate.”
I try to make my reviews short, concise and limited to those things that will add value to buyers. My reviews usually cover those products that fall within the category of evergreen and self development. Sqribble falls into the category of evergreen as I believe writing eBooks, reports, guidelines and manuals will be with us for a long time.
I have been a Sqribbler (that’s what those who use Sqribble call themselves) for over six months and feel I can now make an honest review of the product.
If you want to skip my review and cut right to the chase, go HERE.
What Is Sqribble All About?
Sqribble is a cloud-based eBook creator. It provides several templates which allows you to make professional looking eBooks, reports and other written material; and, with just a few clicks, it will save you a huge amount of time and money.
Unlike other eBook products, Sqribble immediately caught my attention because of its practical tools that don’t appear elsewhere - at least not to my knowledge.
Who Created Sqribble?
Sqribble was developed by Adeel Chowdhry, a well-known internet entrepreneur and best seller, with over ten years’ experience. He has previously created worldwide hits such as Pixel Studio FX which sold tens of thousands of units all around the world. He’s known for creating high quality professional solutions and I expected no less from Sqribble.
What Are Sqribble’s Top features?
If you write and edit eBooks but have little knowledge about how to put them together in an attractive package, then Sqribble may be the product for you. Sqribble’s features an easy interface and provides:
My five Top Scribble Benefits?
Who Can Use Sqribble?
If you are just starting out or you have been developing eBook material for some time you will benefit from Sqribble. It is designed for freelancers, independent internet marketers, small marketing agencies and small business owners who want to create lead magnets, publish Kindle books, create and sell eBooks. It is also suited for teachers, bloggers, authors, and list builders.
If you’re looking for additional income, you’ll be pleased to know that Scribble includes a commercial agency license. This permits you to offer eBook creation services to others; and, to produce unlimited eBooks which you can sell and keep all the profits.
There is also a ready built agency website with pre-filled portfolio that you can upload to any domain for instant credibility. From there you can show your portfolio to any new potential clients to get work. This alone saves you at least $600. I haven’t used the agency feature yet as it doesn’t fit within my business plan at this time. However, I have used the built in “Client feedback tool” allowing me to easily collaborate with my team on eBook projects.
What’s the Bad?
Although Sqribble is an easy product to learn and use, I did find it took me a bit of time to get familiar with the process of creating an eBook. When I started with Sqribble I was a complete newbie to eBook writing and publishing. I was familiar with writing blogs and had built my own website. With that background I was able to write, edit, and design my first Book within days. If you are unfamiliar with point and click blogging it may take you longer, but training and timely support are available to resolve any problems and help you succeed. I find little fault with Sqribble and its integrated products for publishing and email marketing.
What Is Your Investment for Scribble?
The Front End Normally sells for $197, but there is a special on right now for $47
There are four upsells, but you don’t really need all of them to run Sqribble, but they may come in handy depending on your situation.
My Overall Assessment
I highly recommend Sqribble for its features and functions, ease of use, support and training and value for money. Right now the costs are very reasonable for anyone to set up a robust eBook writing, publishing and e-mail marketing business. This product is newbie friendly, surprisingly glitch free and packed with exciting features. The templates are attractive, the layouts are professionally designed and the ability to add content automatically make it a no brainer when your brain is fried from spending hours on book design, content writing and formatting.
You now may be interested in viewing Sqribble; just click the link below.