So You Want To Start A Business
Starting a business isn't always easy. It takes a considerable effort, risk and determination. It also has great rewards regarding personal satisfaction, achieving financial success, providing employment for others, and making a difference in your community.
"So You Want To Start A Business" focuses on a 'bricks and mortar" type of business however the principles apply to those who whish to start a home-based business or e-business.
You will find this e-book is more about "you" than establishing a business because a business is too risky to blow it before you get started. Comprehensive Self-Assessments are Included in this e-Book.
You will learn
- The first important steps in establishing your business,
- Risk factors you might face
- The importance of assessing your knowledge, leadership and management skills,
- That there is more than just making money,
- Why business owners succeed and why some fail,
- The need to ask the important question are you ready.