Stop Stressing Yourself
Welcome to Stop Stressing Yourself (98 Pages, 27,450 words)
Stop Stressing Yourself uncovers strategies and techniques to manage stress. In this eBook you will find:
- Ways to overcome stress in your daily life from binge eating to exercise.
- Methods to conquer stress when you work at home or outside of the home.
- Techniques to address your inner critical voice which often causes stress.
- The importance of exercise including tips to become functionally fit.
- The role habits play in causing stress and how to correct them.
- Approaches to defeat boredom and the fear of failure.
- What to do when perfection grips you.
- Ways to overcome financial stress.
Manage stress today so that you can have a healthier tomorrow.
As an extra bonus you will also receive 28 Tips to Help Stop Stressing Yourself (11 pages, 3455 words)