Affiliate Marketing Business Made Easy
Complete with Personal Use and Master Resale Rights (9,050 Words)
One of the factors, that led to the rapid growth in affiliate marketing during 2020 -2022 was the advent of COVID-19, when people had the opportunity to test out new sources of income. Several people are now making a substantial income so the trend that started in 2020 won’t disappear soon. Now is the time to get on board. Hopefully, this eBook will help you in your quest to become an affiliate marketer.
The updated introduction of this eBook covers 8 current trends in affiliate marketing and includes the following findings according to Influencer MarketingHub in their report on “The State of Affiliate Marketing: Benchmark Report” (2023):
- Affiliate Marketing Industry is set to grow to approximately $14.3 Billion in 2023 globally and $15.7 Billion by 2024.
- Affiliate marketing companies raised over $1.5 Billion in all-time funding across 232 rounds by 2023, marking a 15.38% increase compared to the previous year.
- The global number of Affiliate Marketing related service offerings grew by 26% in 2021 alone, to reach a staggering 10,000 firms offering or specializing in Affiliate Marketing services.
- Amazon Associates remains the largest affiliate network with more than 20% market share.
- Affiliate Marketing averaged 9% of marketing budget allocation in 2021.
- Interest in affiliate marketing rose more than 264% between 2020 and 2022.
- More than 25% of brands utilize bloggers in their affiliate marketing campaigns.
Table of Contents
- Affiliate Marketing Business Basics
- Essential Tools For a Successful Affiliate Marketing Business
- Writing and Selling Your Products
- The Pros and Cons of Promoting Other People's Products
- Using A Simple Funnel To Get What You Want
- How to Outsell Other Affiliates
- Addressing Common Problems Affiliate Marketers Face
Private Use and Resale Rights