Our life is distracted with too much trivia. We often fill it up with noise that takes away from the important stuff. Here are five ways to focus and keep on track.
We get things done by keeping focus on what is important.. the best way to deal with distractions is to manage them, rather than letting them manage us. Try these tips to gain better focus:
1. Live your personal values with integrity.
2. Keep your hard desk top and your virtual desk top clear of distractions..
3. Turn your phone (including your Smart Phone) off for 90 minutes and stick to your important tasks.
4. When possible (and especially on week-ends) turn off notifications on all devises including email notifications.
5. Be clear about those things that distract you and eliminate them.
6. Balance work, play and sleep.
7. Take time to meditate.
Richard P. Fontanie MSW, From his pending Book Fontanie | Quicktips