We get things done by keeping focus on what is important. The best way to deal with distractions is to manage them, rather than letting them manage us. Try these tips to gain better focus:
2. Turn your Smart phone off for 90 minutes and stick to your important task.
3. Turn off notifications on all devices including email notifications on your email.
4. Be clear about those things that distract you and eliminate them.
5. Meditate for 30 minutes a day.
6. Balance work, play and sleep.
7. Drink less caffeine.
8. Take time to breathe slowly.
“The bad news is time flies. The good news is that you are the pilot.” Michael Altshuler (from www. Goodreads.com)
Richard P. Fontanie MSW, From his pending Book Fontanie | Quicktips