To become the person you want to be, you need to know yourself. Find a quiet spot and ponder the following five questions.
1. Who are you when you are alone?
2. What does freedom mean to you?
3. What do you fear the most?
4. What do you need to let go?
5. What can you do today to grow into what you want to become Tomorrow?
“Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes” C.G. Jung
Leave a Reply.
Richard P. Fontanie MSW, From his pending Book Fontanie | Quicktips