Do you have too much to do and not enough time to do it? Unfortunately, we are not going to get more time. We need to use our gift of 24 hours wisely.
1. Take ten minutes and make a list of the tasks you need to do today.
2. Pick out the most important ones and prioritize them.
3. Work on them one at a time, beginning with the most important.
4. Make an appointment with yourself just as you would for a meeting with a customer, and work on the tasks during the self-appointment.
5. Make the above 1 through 4, a daily habit.
“Nothing is more important than this day.” Goethe
Richard P. Fontanie MSW, From his pending Book Fontanie | Quicktips