1. Align common purpose, goals and values with strategic direction.
2. Establish measurable objectives.
3. Define, roles, responsibilities and accountability.
4. Clarify team processes and procedures.
5. Encourage positive communications.
6. Cultivate high trust, constructive working relationships and a learning environment.
7. Work with other teams for the good of the whole.
8. Measure individual and team performance.
9. Take time to celebrate.
Leave a Reply.
Richard P. Fontanie MSW, From his pending Book Fontanie | Quicktips